Tuesday 2 January 2007

Blog From Work

I'm on break...


I work at Structural Systems in Mortlake (20 minute walk from my house). It's fun. I'm doing work! And getting paid for it! Handsomely!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

Glad that's over. I did end up seeing probably over 30 dvds (nobody was counting) over the last 4 days, and I spent most of this time on one couch. In Springwood!


Ah, fun all round...

Managed to get up (almost) on time this morning despite not getting a decent sleep due to dvd watchingness. And I wasn't late for work, although the guy (who's name is George) who was supposed to teach me what I needed to know was...


Anyways, lunch break is almost over, so I'm gonna get back to work!

laters
- Tom Tom, Junior Engineer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogging at work tsk tsk lol happy new year to you :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom,

Your education to me about the 'Sydney to Hobert' stuff came in handy on boxing day! Ta!

Happy New Year!

Sparkley_Sheryn said...

Good on you for getting up and being at work on time!

By the way that's a lot of DVDs... congrats on managing to watch them all