Thursday 16 August 2007

I'm not sure which is cooler

Check these out.




On the left we have simply the mightiest individual in this world. Chuck Norris. With possibly the mightiest beard in this world.

Possibly the best quote I've read about Chuck Norris: "That's Chuck Norris. One bullet won't stop him , and he's so fast we won't have time to shoot two!"









On the right there is burnination. Oh, and consummate (consummate!) Vs.
And maybe one of those big beefy arms.


Well I can't really decide which one is cooler. Or maybe I'm just being a total nerd.

Heheheheheheheheh, girls...



Ok, definitely being a total nerd. Meh, like I really care. Nobody reads this anyway.


Tom*



*repeat as necessary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chuck Norris he was Walker Texas Ranger after all :D Nobody reads it you say? lol