Tuesday 20 March 2007

The Lumberjack Song, now with extra Students

Jimi, you make me laugh...

I
'm an undergrad and I'm ok.
I sleep some nights and I work all day.
I estimate, I work with quotes, I use electronic mail
On two nights I do uni, and try hard not to fail

I click my pen, squeeze my stress ball, and swivel on my chair
I often am reminded that I should cut my hair
I drink coffee, I eat my lunch, and talk to my colleague
Drink majik juice to wake up, whenever I'm fatigued.

And now the response from Kimi

I am unemployed and I'm ok
I don't sleep nights, but I do sleep days
I answer my phone, do interviews and occasionally find work
Mr centrelink gives me money, but that's the only perk

I email, I watch TV, and meet up with friends for lunch
Thats the funnest part of the week, 'cept for me it really is brunch
I'm off to work, for another half day, to spend my time a-filing
Then heading to soccer, oh why do I bother, my emails will be piling!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Email. How could us interns not do without!

Tom Tom said...

I have no idea. The emails are what keeps me going some days